Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.

Happy birthday Annabel, ps i know is yesterday, :/. ♥!

Haha k. Short post here. Before i leave for malaysia. 5 days sia. Siaaan. Nothing much to post actually. School happen alot like lol. Why do i find her pathetic? Haha, or me and Huisi was too much? Whateverrrrr. I hate bitches. :/ Today after school, went to the neighbourhood to give out oranges. LOL. Like what sia. I find it stupid and meaningless. I recommend them next year don't make the sec 2s do that. Hahahaha k i like posting crap. I think when i get back from malaysia, i post more with pictures. Maybe thats better. :)
HAHAHA EVE TAN! LOL. Went out with her on Sunday. I just rmb that we went some places and someone said that no shuai ge then one cute guy went pass. HAHA. Before that we bought hokkaido ice-cream. Which was huuuge. LOL. Seriously i rlly got regret. Cause there is inconvenience whenever i eat. :) Hahahahaha. Ok. I really have nothing else to post. Anyway.

Hello February, please be a good month. I love you. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment