
I'm like eating a 24/7 sweet, just that the taste is blood. Lol.
Sunday went out with Racia, Huixin, Huisi, Kerry, Jiaxuan and Camel. Regan counted? Idk lol. Main point go there, to celebrate Huisi, Racia and Annabel's bday! :) Some belated, one advanced. Lol. Went to lot after Racia came my house in late morning. Then decided that to do there etc. Went lot 2, played pool(rusted alrdy x.x, Eries we must train again haha!). After that then decide whether to watch movie or kbox, but in the end we kbox-ed. Hahaha. Damn funny de ok. When we get in, 3 person went to buy things including me, the rest inside. Play(?) first. After we bought our things, come in. Then they say cannot bring drinks. Then hahaha, Regan act pro go and buy koi, the mao pai one. Then everything was like. Confiscated. After he left, we cont singing. We didn't sing, but we shouted/screamed. Lol! Then when we get back our drinks, the koi like missing eh. Haha! Then i not really sure when happen already. I got stm. Haha. :) Took a few photos. But then blurr + unglam. Can don't scroll if dw see. Hahahaha.
School is as boring as normal! Esp today Lenghee never come, then no one talk to me, in class cannot sleep, class noisy like hell. -.- Hahaha. I think tmr she will come. Today like very what sia. I mean sibeih. Athem. Unlucky. Morning i go sch, i kena catch. Then my tragus damn pain one la. After that. I forgot bring guitar for the lesson. Teacher didn't see me one ley. Then got one stupid boy go sabo me, then after school i need do detention like fuck lo! Lucky miss ho give me discount. -.- Wth sia. Let's not talk about unhappy stuffs. LOL. Hmmm. After school, went to meet Eries, Yajing, Eve and Anna and her friends. Haha. Something funny happened lol. Lazy type out, btw thanks Anna!!! And I'm better then Eries right?! HAHA, lesser blood + no saliva. LOL! A picture we took ytd, haha! Ps la Yajing. Hahahaha. When Eries is struggling to put her stud. We taking pics. Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment