
I hope this year would not be filled with mistakes.
I heard that first day of school is going to be super ruined! You know why? ): Because our new mentors is like, those keep catch people's grooming de! I die already laaa. Lolol. Imagine everyday the teacher come to you and say your grooming fail, ask you take out your studs -.-. Studs also don't allow siaaa. Lol. Don't know how to face school everyday ._., pray hard that i will not be at that class or something? :/. Lol. 31122010, i spent my day at my cousin's house ._. Which is super sian one, cause can do nothing! ): Seriously nothing, tv got nothing to watch, then comp, play what sia? Then my cousin like wake up > comp > maple until sleep -.-. Shoooo siaaaan one! Then didn't countdown yesterday, cause went to bed early. Super sian. ): Today afternoon just went back home, then met Eve, then came back agaaain. Lol. :x What a day ._.
No comments:
Post a Comment