
Many things happened, and these things that happened may just change everything that is waiting for me ahead. I'm afraid. Afraid that everything may just change just by this small mistake. Hais hais. I can't change anything that is over, but i can't control my future, hope that i could try my best and shape my future, i mean.. not as in those bad ones la. Maybe this incident made my mom loose some trust in me, telling all my relative and so on. But i really don't want to loose freedom and etc. I scared like, my mom plan almost everything for me, i don't think she will :x. But seriously hor. I abit tired of all these already eh.. Just want to lead a normal guai guai life lo. But idk if can. :/. God bless me. Okay, carry on with today's post. Today went out with Zihui, and of course, with a relative of mine. Like fuck ):. I like really lost all my freedom. Tomorrow i go out, also need that relative come. Walao. But i think wednesday no more. Haha :x. No more don't have freedom that kind of feeling. But i really hope next year, this whole thing will vanish, i mean as in no one talk about it and all. I want to make 2011 better then 2010, and i hope 2012 will happen so that i don't have to worry that much ._., okay la. Don't want to die you mei you. -.-. And thanks all those who tell me like, i will be fine one, haha! I indeed will be fine, i hope. The worst is not as bad as i thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment