
Hello. Omg, my blog is sooooo dead!
I need to give out hamsters. Some are new born, some are few months old. If you want, tell me caaan. Whatever ways you can find to contact me. Omg. I haven't tell my mom about my hamster gave birth, i don't think she even know about it! Omg. Okay nevermind. Just tell me if you want and promise me you will take good care of it. Sian. Like no one visit my blog one lo.
Yesterday, went out with Eries, Eve and Angeline. Hahah. Super fun de. All the pictures took are all unglam. Sian D:. Going out again tomorrow. Confirm will super fun again, hehehe :B. Today basically is rot at home only. ):. Sian die. And, I'm getting my pay sooon. OMG. I can't believe it can. I do like so xin ku, the pay like very less like that! SIAN. When can i earn more money. ):.
No comments:
Post a Comment