Hanging out with my dear fries really alot recently. Im going to go out with my himesama real soon, winks (:. Imyimyimy, my dear Racia :D. I'm quite sick eh ):. Sad leh. Yesterday's piano lesson keep sneezing. Hahahahahaha, almost blow off my nose. Yesterday. Morning went pool with Eries. Wah she damn lame lah. Waste her money on pool. Like alot times we play already you know. Okay. Quite alot things happened when my computer is in the hospital. Alot. And i'm lazy to post. Band is getting me too much time on my holiday. Really very fan ley. And i don't like it ):. I've got so many pics to post. Maybe won't be posting all :B. My computer now has too much things to download. My audi is gone. My brother's maple is gone. The worst is msn. Ahahahaha. No need play alrdy.
Xiaopang's picture. All above is really. Old. Remember took it when went to takara i think at band's break. The hamster below the dog very cute right? xD. Okay. I'm really lazy to post more. I want my msn back really badly.
No comments:
Post a Comment