Sunday, November 14, 2010

When a promise is made, it is meant to be kept.

I'm rotting at home againnnn ):. I'm waiting for one pig to wake up so that i could go jogging with her. She's really a pig laaaa. Neverminddd :D. I need a jobb ):. I'm looking very forward to tomorrow, I'm going to go out with Eries and meet my dearest long lost best friend, Clara tey. Hahahahaha. I don't care! I need a job! There is so nothing to do at home, just rotting. And then cannot kill fats! :@. Roarrrr. Yay, then Eries and i promised each other we have to get a job tmr. I promise myself i won't get scolded by what ever stupid manager or what anymore ><. Wth ):. Sian laaa. Now waiting for my Audi to get download. 9 hours ._. Forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment