
Gah, I'm not feeling well. Seriously :x. Skipped band. Anyway. Later neighbour's coming :D. And then. After she leave. Mostt probably i will go to bed. Hehee.
25 November,

Went to 'work' with Lenghee, @takara. Hahahahaha. You will never imagine how. Hard to take care of 7 playful dogs at once. Like dog world like that, LOL. Keep bark. When you stand, they will scratch your leg like crazy, like asking you to carry. And when you sit. They will lick and lick. Hahahaha. Ah bi is so fucking cute can xD.


The grey one, button. The poodle, ah bi :D. Others hard to take. They will keep run and run. Hyper la. But also veryyyy cute. (: Then after that, Eries came and find me. Then met Clara at Lot. After that, went to find some people. :x. And when i came back home, my mom scolded me -.-. It wasn't late lorh. I earlier then her somemore :/. I have nothing much to post, and i just know that i will be very busy cause band hours are getting longer. Tomorrow to next whole week 8 hours of band, excluding one Sunday only. Siaaaan. Then next wednesday going hongkong already D:. I'm gonna miss Singapore like crazy! :x. Neighbour coming, end post here (:.
No comments:
Post a Comment