Thursday, October 14, 2010

All I did was trust you, and all you did was break me completely.

YaJing and Eries at my house, lol. Again, and they sot liao. They almost killed vinegar D:. LOL LAH. I LOVE YAJING THE MOST . <---- Typed by the thick skinned girl, lol. I love them both lah k. I am very hungry now. I want to eat. Sorry Lenghee, i didn't play audi with you. I'm really hungry. Bye.

Tags replies.
Annabel: <3. Not chio.
Lenghee: Wow, lol. Good. Thanks.
Zihui: Hello :D. <3.
Hanling: Not chio, thanks. xD.
Clara: HAHA, okeh :D, love you! <3
Zihui: Lol, now then you know? o:, ;p.
Eries: You are :D.
Huiteng: Not chio, thanks (:.
Lenghee: Pui lah. You think i dont know how you think meh. Zzz, i hate you :p.
Negative plus negative, must hate me too k.
Yajing: I LOVE YOU TOO. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment